The Durham Teaching School Alliance has two lead schools: Etherley Lane Nursery School and Prince Bishop’s Community Primary School. A further five schools take on strategic lead in the delivery of the Big 6.
We have a range of strategic partners including; Northumbria University, Durham Education Development Service, High Force Education SCITT and Leadership for the North East (L4NE).
We provide a wide range of services to our partner schools including school-to-school support, succession planning, research and development and CPD for teaching and non-teaching staff.
- 15 SLEs
- 4 NLEs
- 4 LLEs including two who are Ofsted inspectors
- 3 NLGs
- We currently offer 2 ITT programmes (one primary and one early years 0-5)
- We offer a wide range of longer route course for TAs, middle leaders and senior leaders
- We also offer a wide range of bespoke standalone CPD (days and twilight sessions)
- We organise a termly conference for senior leaders, TAs and Early Years practitioners
GET IN TOUCH
Durham Teaching School Alliance Manager